'

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm A Rude Bitch Nigga What Are You Made Up Of?



Last night this guy who wants to touch my kitty called me angry. He asked why I was so mad, and I replied, "the world rotates on its axis."

Ever since I was a little bitch I never really liked it when a man took a certain tone with me. You think you're being cheeky and cute, when all you're doing is insulting my intelligence. You think if you switch up how you say what you say that you'll make me do what you want. But it's lost on you that I do what I want, and who I want, when I want.

Same night....

Another one of these men creatures got his feelings hurt because I made off with his cigarettes
He asked how we was supposed to trust me after that.
I'm sorry..?
Were we working on something together here that I missed?

Please, no, & thank you.

No comments: