'

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Morning Wood: Fast Company x Adobe


This video combines two of my very favorite things about the digital era: Adobe (I LIVE in Fireworks & Acrobat) and Fast Company:


I absolutely love Fast Company. If you're ever on Twitter between 2 and 5am then you've probably seen me Retweet a bunch of their articles.

The magazine recently (sometime in the past 12 months, I think) launched a few spin-off sites aimed at promoting innovative and informative practices in business growth. The sites themselves are both innovative and informative and the user experience is the thing my web-addicted boners are made of.

With the speed of development of new ways of disseminating information it would seem we are only now truly entering the digital age. The Internet is an inescapable part of reality now. We need it. Technology is becoming more intuitive every day, making it easier to use to get stuff done and spread knowledge. The future is the present and it's simply moronic not to use what we've got for sharing ideas and connecting and elevating people.

I'm so excited by collaborations like this one, and the potential they demonstrate. Bonus boner for the fact that the design house is called Simple.Honest.Work. #Winning.



No comments: