'

Friday, October 26, 2012

Grey's Anatomy Recap (Ep. 4)



Last night's episode had the quick humor I've missed.
I know I said I was quitting Grey's Anatomy, but that was a complete pile of poo-poo, and I think we all knew it.

It's been pretty difficult to deal with Marc being dead, and to watch Arizona be so un-Arizona. But then again, the bitch is missing a leg. The head of the Peeds department can't very well roller skate around the hospital without a leg, now can she? And while I'm still not here for Kepner's chipmunk voice in my life, and Kristina's exile to the cold, I'm learning to cope with the new order of things - just like Callie and Arizona. Their marriage is going the fuck through it right now, but I get the feeling they'll be okay.

Top 3 Moments

"Contact High" - Derek and Meredith's kiss after her surgery was too adorable. Derek continues to be the perfect guy, with the perfect hair, and the perfect conscience, and the perfect response. I just love how madly in love he is with his wife, and what a genuinely good sport he was about the tumor.

"Good Night." - After Yang gets Dr. Thomas through the guide wire situation, her new sex friend tries flirting with her outside the hospital but she shuts him down by saying she's meeting a friend for drinks. When he doesn't get the hint she hits him with the "Good Night" before he can even start his next sentence. So Yang. So perfect.

"It's A Little Loose" - Arizona's prosthetic doctor left her alone with her badittude all day, and when he returned in the evening she'd taken the time to let him know how the foot felt. It was nice to see a little smile on her face, even if she was crying while she did it. I'm glad she's coming around because bitchy Arizona is not the look.

*Bonus Highlight* 
 Dr. David Moore (as played by Ethan Embry) - The babe doing Arizona's leg. I am absolutely entirely here for a hot, big-eyed doctor with a beard and a positive attitude. In Marc's absence (and honor) what the show definitely needs is a warm hunk to bring the swoon back. He's not steamy, or dreamy, or pretty, or brooding, or obnoxious. But he is compassionate, and patient, and utterly adorable. Can we keep him? Pleease!

As far as Owen Hunt going to live in the woods - I do not care. You cheated on your wife. You gave her shit for the abortion and then you cheated on her. If you're bummed she left, maybe you should've for once been in your marriage for your marriage's sake and gone with her. I do not care that you're living in the woods now. Oh well.

No comments: