'

Friday, October 26, 2012

Morning Wood: Bruno Mars



Bruno Mars, do me.
Rat Pack/Reservoir Dog Swag at maximum.

Stop it. Look at all that cool. Jeeeebus Krispy Creme. Who does this guy think he is with his Dylan McKay blow out, crispy-ass oxford button down, and shiny wayfarers? Lord have mercy on my loins. But wait, it gets better.

Mars was featured in Billboard magazine last month, without the blowout:

This picture is giving me major Deity: Beautiful, Enchanting, Promising. *Sigh*
Curly hair don't care. Look at those teeth, those big eyes, those dimples. How can anyone be so cool and carefree and so smokin hot at the same time? I've listened to his records and B.Mars has got some dark, twisted, tortured-soul-just-below-the-surface going on. Contrast, I'm INTO it. Also, anyone who smiles for their mug shot is doing everything right in my book.

No comments: