'

Monday, June 11, 2012

Morning Wood: Brooke Burke



Brunettes are better.
Brooke Burke is my ultimate girl crush. She's one of the hosts of Dancing With The Stars. She won the disco ball a few years ago with partner Derek Hough, and the executives hired her to co-host the show. Talk about winning! I don't really know how she broke into Hollywood and modelling, but I LOVE HER FOR IT. She's 5'7" and doesn't act, but hosts shows, and she sure is working a super legit killer bod!

Last year I tried out one of those of trial memberships at Crunch Fitness near Astor Place. When my then-roommate and I were approached by a personal trainer and asked our fitness goals I replied, "I want Brooke Burke's body." I haven't gotten it yet, but when I do you can expect me to get a shit ton of photos taken!

Look at this bitch! Tanned, toned, and boobified. What? So I'm shallow. I exercise mostly to keep my breath and my heart rate going. I smoke cigarettes, have poor circulation, and have had a series of painful and very visible blood clots in the past. The least I can do, since I'm not willing to put down the pack, is try to run it out 3 times a week. And learning that I'm the same height as Burke is the ultimate encouragement to kick my workouts into high gear.

I look at someone like Brooke Burke, or Halle Berry, and I think "Yaaaaaaaaaaaas girl, yes!" Brunettes are boss to begin with (because we're smarter) and there's really nothing better than being healthy, feeling great, and looking like a fox. Besides getting paid for it...

Brooke is married to David Charvet (of Baywatch fame) and their children have the prettiest hippy names ever: Heaven Rain and Shaya Braven. Love it. I also really love the security David must have in himself to marry someone as foxy as Brooke and respect her choice to model and continue working. It's such a drag when a guy meets you, is aware of your activities, then couples with you and somehow expects everything to change and revolve around him.

Stunning! Fabulous!
That can be such a buzz kill to the love, you know? A man must be secure in himself, and strong in his love to get with a super-fox and not attempt to chain her to his side, or lock her away from the world.

I'm totally boning so hard for what a role model Brooke Burke is to me, personally. I mean she's gorgeous and married to a total fox who respects the work that she's decided to do. Isn't that the ultimate? Because why else be hot, if not to get with other hotties? And why get with anyone if not to love and respect them while being loved and respected too?



No comments: