'

Friday, September 16, 2011

Put A Hex On It



When I was five my mother informed me that I was a witch. She told me that she was a witch, as was my sister, as was my grandmother. Naturally, when I got to school that week I let everyone know the good news. And thus began my life-long journey of letting you bitches know I was not the one to be fucked with. Around eight I decided I would like to become psychic. I never pressed too hard with it, nor my witchcraft - not as hard I've pressed with my writing and sex-life anyway. But given the state of my literary and romantic endeavors, could you just imagine if I had spent all my formative years meditating and channeling that inner light and the latent Universal forces at all of our disposal? Boy, WHAT?!

The point is - for you slower minds - that anything this broad sets her mind to belief on comes true for this broad. Oh, here we go again! But for serious. It's been going on since I was 3 feet tall and it's going to continue even after this body is 6ft underground. Because I believe in some next-level shit. Always have, always will. Who we are - or at least who I am - has never been limited to a physical vessel, never. You don't need to get like me unless it's comfortable for you to do so. But it probably wouldn't kill you to try and recognize that whatever thoughts you fill your mind with will become your reality. So fill that lump with light! Give it rainbows and unicorns and sugar-candy! Fill your mind with nothing but the best - love, joy, compassion, respect, etc. And don't just fill it for yourself, know that when you build yourself up to be the best light-person-angel you can be that you are giving that light energy to others and when they fill themselves up they can receive your energy and bounce it back to you and to even more others. That's why it's best to only roll with people on your frequency. Because if you're out there throwing light-buckets of pink and purple love hearts at people whose insides resemble black caves there's a good chance they will suck that shit out of you and send you back lumps of hot coals. While they may be lit, hot coals are not the kind of light you need festering your insides. I think you get it.

Anyway, this has been your semi-weekly reminder to turn on the light, believe in yourself and your dreams (and love) and to give others the best of yourself. The easiest, most simple way to get this done is through the use of affirmations. Affirmations are powerful tools in leading the lives we want, because they are choice words, thoughts, and beliefs that literally create our mindset, perception, and reality. Look the fuck into it. And if a bitch is confused as to the real you and the right way to conduct interactions with you - don't hesitate to throw an energetic wall up at a ho. Life is but a vibrational video game my people. Protect yourself and throw a hex on it if you must. I think of the last line to the hook on Beyonce's Countdown - "If you leave me, you ought to go blind!" An extreme example, but still... The secret to anything is thinking it, saying it, and repeating it until you believe it and are living it. Remind yourself that you're worthy of only the best people in your life, and when you get a fowl-ass bird trying to mess your shit up recognize that fool and make that fool recognize you! Think it, say it, do it, live it. Hear what you must. Take away from what I say only what you trust.

No comments: