'

Friday, October 12, 2012

Insecurity Can Consume Some People



I recently dealt with a super difficult female.


What. Else. Is. New?

She's involved with someone whom I have absolutely no interest in - who she clearly doesn't trust - because he has an overabundance of interest in anything with a pair of tits and a fat ass.

He hit on me, and I declined, then, spent the better part of a month trying to figure out why both were being difficult with me. But how obvious is it...?

My thoughts and opinions on this situation have been spinning around for weeks. After much discussion with my panel of advisers (read: roommates, former co-workers, potential love interests, and besties - you know I tell my people everything!) I'm totally over it, and have happily walked away from the situation.

But that doesn't mean I won't talk my shit.

I tried continuously to communicate with this female, like a grown up. And for whatever reason she continued to counter my attempts by communicating stupendously poorly with me. I mean stupendously poorly. Stupendously poorly. It was that bad.

I'm not sure how many times you can ask a person "What do you want?" in the same language. They're four words, and "you" are the center of the situation. I mean it all comes down to you, and your need for attention and control right? So how difficult can it be to produce a response when it's all about you?

That's one thing I never liked about attention-whores and dumb bitches. They're always worked up and mad and just plain fucking difficult, huffing and puffing, and trying to knock shit down. But the second you sit them down and pay them attention and ask them what the fuck they fucking want, they never have shit to say. Bitch!

I love attention just as much as the next broad. And if you're gonna give it to me I am going to speak my piece, lay down my arms, and present a list of demands, because I like getting my way. So if you're talking about giving into me - like you know you should - then I'm ready to rock and roll.

...don't waste my time! shucks.

But this is what happens when people aren't truthful. When people have issues with themselves they take it out on others. I'm familiar with these types of patterns because I was raised by bat-shit unstable people.

I've spent the past 6 or 7 years struggling in earnest to defeat these patterns in myself. It's a daily process but I'm always up front about who I am and what I'm going through. I'm not perfect but I'm honest and I'm trying.

I've also had my fair share of dealings with water signs. So I know pretty quickly when someone is operating based off their emotional compass, as opposed to living in reality. Your feelings are cool and everything, but for real - fuck your feelings.

How can you feel some type of way at me when you don't even know me just because you know him and you know he's a dog. How the fuck is that on me!?

but I don't even want him. never have, never will.

I've had plenty of great affairs in the past decade. I've slept with other people's boyfriends. I've done my dirt and I've gotten my karma for it - it's tattooed on my neck. (I'll tell you about that one day later, when the embarrassment is fully gone.) Ho'in around, and playing with what doesn't belong to you is for dumb birds under 25. I am neither a bird, dumb, nor 24. So....

Back when I used to snatch up other girls' boys, my motto was "it's not my fault he's cheating on you." And while I don't do these things anymore I still think it's true. It doesn't matter who he's running up in, or trying to run up in. The problem is not the other woman, and the problem isn't necessarily you either.

It's him. He's an attention whore. He has no respect for you, or women in general, and your only mistake is not valuing yourself enough to let him go, thus enabling his misogyny and mommy issues to repeatedly play out.

Did I nail that, or did I nail that? I mean...

Everybody's got problems and everyone's insecure. But the time for that shit has passed. It is 2012, B. If you're not about building then you're not part of the team. And you really need to be with the team because a big team is a good look, and if you had any real sense you'd know that we are spirit and we gotta strive to keep it clean and light.

Love is a good look. Peace and truth, and transparency (and less bullshit) is what it's all about.

Come out and say what you mean. I mean, tell us how you feel, for real for real. Then we can let the healing begin.

In any event, I'm over that whole scenario as of eight days ago. I endured it, I wrote about it, and now I'm moving on. Peace!

No comments: