'

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Princess Playlist: Reach



I'm having one of my more expansive days, where the ham and cheese and optimism are running high.

There's this feeling that I get whenever I watch a Britney Spears, Madonna, or Nicki Minaj video; listen to The Beatles, or Tom Petty; whenever the Yankees are playing good baseball; whenever I'm writing, I use a really satisfying combination of words, or when I'm just on the verge of making a splendid point.

I get the tingles, in my head, on the left hand side, sometimes in the back a few inches above my neck, sometimes above my ear and toward my brow, I get the tingles. That's my spot - the left side of my head.

When I get the tingles I know I'm jamming on my highest frequency, and am at my most capable state. I know then, that whatever stimuli are being input are the right ones for my activation.

This song is one of those stimuli. This is where I'm at:


What does it feel like when you reach your "can do" place? What's it like jamming on your highest frequency? 

No comments: