'

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Morning Wood: Adrien Galo



As usual my random ass discovery of some smoking hot fox started with Madonna. I was on twitter and saw that Guy Oseary (M's manager) posted something about MDNA's chart status around the world. Then I started clicking around trying to distinguish which Madonna account was actually Madonna's (@MDNA or @MadonnaWorld) since neither is verified. I settled on MDNA, I think, and I was going through twit pics when I saw him. Buzzcut - check. Jaw - check. Dark eyes - check. Eyebrow situation - check Turns out Adrien has toured with Britney Spears, and been in a few of her music videos (I Wanna Go, and Hold It Against Me). Most recently he was the guy who flipped M in her SuperBowl halftime show, and I think he's going on tour with her this year, in case those details matter more than his sexiness. Which I'm sure they do, to someone (who isn't me).

Why is the world so full with so many beautiful men... Le sigh. And seriously, why am I in Bushwick? Nobody here looks like this!! I am definitely, DEFINITELY, doing something wrong. I should've been a dancer... God, I am so weird, and superficial.

More pics can be found on his MySpace (yes, people still have that.)

No comments: