'

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm Not Here For This




It sometimes feel that society's put this lifelong stigma upon women that we should feel so lucky, and honored to have a man.

I will pass. I will pass so fast.

While I think it's super great for people to fall in love and find love and to love one another, I think it's much more important to apply Love liberally to all living things in acknowledgement of our connection and interrelation to one another as living beings.

Love is not limited to man and woman and their sexual and romantic relations, and their nesting tendencies, and procreation. That's the absolute most basic way to see it.

And therefore I resent all implications and pressures and suggestions that that should be something I aspire to, and that for whatever reason that I don't fit the mold, or tow the line, or manage to stay within the societal constructs that I'm doing something wrong.

I'm more than a woman. I'm more than a human. I'm a spirit. I'm in a human body, in a female's body observing the material landscape but the essence of what is within this body is not this body and it is not a woman, and is not bound to any of those things.

The spirit in the body that's typed this little sputtle of hot water frustration is just here for observation, process and re-transmission. I want to transmit and share with you, I desperately desire to share and transmit, but I can't do that so long as you box me in.

If you can't understand the language I'm speaking then just let me alone!! Let me alone. Just let me alone!!

This is how bitches become recluse. I swear.


No comments: