'

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Princess Playlist: I Know It



Take your Love and run from me
Is this the way Love's supposed to be?


I once perpetuated the end of a love affair by playing this song too much. I'm not kidding. It's all for the best though, isn't it?

Sometimes, (especially when one listens to too much Madonna at one time) it's easy to enjoy the longing, and suffering that infatuation perpetuates. Sometimes, your projected romantic satisfaction is only as great as the manipulated temperature of your obsession. Half the fun of the affair is in obsessing. Like cocaine, the more you do it the more you want to do it.

Everyone needs love. But some people NEED Love. I think the exaggeration is completely fake. It's a hallucination. No one needs anyone else that much, though it can certainly feel that way. And what are feelings, if not subjective creations? I mean, really.

No comments: