'

Monday, November 19, 2012

Morning Wood: Miles Teller



Every now and then I spring a boner for the average, 
softer-around-the-edges hunk. Behold...
Miles Teller is normal guy hot
Miles Teller played the cool kid in Project X that the dorks invited at the supermarket. I was doing my usual gossip blog rounds and he showed up in a pic with FRANK & Kudi (#4 on my Top 10 Music boner list) at the GQ MOTY Awards.

Miles Teller is giving me major Richard Gere and Vince Vaughn. It's like he's hot, but he's not over doing it. He's not too pretty. His beauty is mild, and understated; it's right there in front you, and still just a little elusive. He looks old and young, manly, and gentle, friendly and sarcastic all at the same time. I'm obviously completely obsessed.

He just wrapped a bunch of movies I'll be looking for, including: 21 And Over, and Two Night Stand

No comments: